DESPERATELY need resolution to student registration

Highlighted
kecagc123

DESPERATELY need resolution to student registration

I DESPERATELY need a resolution to the student registraiton issue that is starting to dominate the forum.  I have created "Open Invitations" and asked students to register for the class.  Every student has indicated  they are unable to create an account because the "register" button isn't working.  The last response on the forum regarding this issue stated, "...we have a fix ready and are in the final stages of preparing to release it along with other updates."  This was posted a week ago...  any chance we can get this "fix" istalled asap and work on "updates" later.

3 Replies
sthomaschek
Journeyman

Re: DESPERATELY need resolution to student registration

Try this.  I worked for my students.

When in the signup/registration page, open up the html interface developer tools on your browser (ctrl/shift/i) , choose the console tab and enter this command: Element.toggle('new_account'). 

BlueRio
Hobbyist

MOst of my students would not know how to so this. Why is this NOT being fixed??????

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good afternoon all!

Thank you for your post in our Community. We understand the importance of having this link for your classes. Our team will continue to work toward releasing a fix as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and will share updates as they become available.

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!