Current Grades in ESchool PLUS

Highlighted

Current Grades in ESchool PLUS

I am trying to run a report in eSchoolPLUS to give me the failing grades of each individual student in my school.  I cannot seem to locate a report that will accomplish that goal.  I have a report that will do failing grade by teacher and students in that class that are failing.  Can someone please help me with this?  Hope that makes sense

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Current Grades in ESchool PLUS

Hello, @Dalhart7 -

That's a great question!  We recommend you using the Student Mark Summary, which will provide information for a specific report card run.  If you want current information, Classwork Average will give you grades as they appear in Gradebook, but this is broken down by teacher and class.

Kind regards,

Stacey

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!

If another user helps solve your issue, please select 'Accept As Solution' on their post so others can see the solution too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @Dalhart7,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I reached out to the product support team and we will follow up with you soon.

Stay tuned!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello, @Dalhart7 -

That's a great question!  We recommend you using the Student Mark Summary, which will provide information for a specific report card run.  If you want current information, Classwork Average will give you grades as they appear in Gradebook, but this is broken down by teacher and class.

Kind regards,

Stacey

If another user helps solve your issue, please select 'Accept As Solution' on their post so others can see the solution too!

View solution in original post