Creating a Link to post salaries for Teachers

vlware
Trainee

Creating a Link to post salaries for Teachers

Good morning!

Our District is in the process of including salaries on our job postings. In a recent meeting with a TalentEd/PowerSchool representative, we were advised that your support team could assist in creating a link to add to all job postings for teachers. This link would give applicants access to an existing Teacher Salary Schedule which outlines the salaries for teachers based upon degree and years of services.

Please direct me to the person who can assist in setting up this link?  Thank you.

Vanessa Ware
1 Reply
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi Vanessa, Thank you for reaching out to us on PowerSchool Community!

I would like to let you know that the support portal on the Community is accessible to specific roles of a school district.

If you feel that you should have access to the support portal I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact in the district to request assistance with your access credentials.

You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request access to the Community is added to your PowerSchool account. 

Hope this helps!

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!