Create new PowerSchool Community accounts

Highlighted
jfoulke
Rookie

Create new PowerSchool Community accounts

I'm looking for instructions for how to create new PowerSchool community accounts so that other staff on my team can have an account. I can't find the instructions via search...  Any suggestions?

thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Create new PowerSchool Community accounts

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

All users can create an account in the PowerSchool Community. To register for a new account, go to the Sign In page at help.powerschool.com and choose New User? Register Here. You'll want to complete the form to register and an email will be sent to you to verify your staff email address. Be sure to respond to that email to verify your account to participate in our Community.

There are different forums that are accessible by users in the Community.  Some forums are open to all Community Members while other forums are restricted to certain roles within a district.  

There are product pages that are open to all members with a Community account while other product pages are limited to users with a PowerSource account.  There are some product pages that are accessible by users with a Designated Support Contact role within the district.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

All users can create an account in the PowerSchool Community. To register for a new account, go to the Sign In page at help.powerschool.com and choose New User? Register Here. You'll want to complete the form to register and an email will be sent to you to verify your staff email address. Be sure to respond to that email to verify your account to participate in our Community.

There are different forums that are accessible by users in the Community.  Some forums are open to all Community Members while other forums are restricted to certain roles within a district.  

There are product pages that are open to all members with a Community account while other product pages are limited to users with a PowerSource account.  There are some product pages that are accessible by users with a Designated Support Contact role within the district.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
JimDavis
Journeyman

I can login to PowerSchool Community, but how do I create an account to see PowerSource?  My UN and Password for PS Community will not work for PowerSource.  (PowerSchool Community is all I have so far.)

Community Support Expert AbrittyB
Community Support Expert

Hello @JimDavis , thanks for posting on the PowerSchool Community !!!

I understand your concern and I'll reach out to you through private message.