Contacting support for Performance Matters

Highlighted
Journeyman

Contacting support for Performance Matters

I do not have access to support within Performance Matters even though my PowerSchool Admin had given me permission. Please help.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior

Re: Contacting support for Performance Matters

Hi @snowdenk

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

I'll follow up with you through private message to discuss your access to the PowerSchool Community. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Hobbyist

I also have this same problem.  I need to submit a case for Performance Matters and it says I don't have permission even though my admin turned it on for me.

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @LisaL23,

Thank You so much for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

There are different forums that are accessible by users in the Community. Some forums are open to all Community Members while other forums are restricted to certain roles within a district such as a Designated Support Contact.

Designated Support Contacts can submit cases with PowerSchool through the Case Portal.

If you are not a Designated Support Contact and feel you should be a Designated Support Contact, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact in the district to request assistance with any PowerSchool product. 

You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request the Designated Support Contact role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.  

Hope this helps !!!

Please let us know if there is anything we can help with.      

AbrittyB

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!