Completing an application

DrJosephYoung

Completing an application

I am trying to complete a job application to Sarah Lawrence College; the Help button on their online form led me here. The problem is simply that although I have completed every field on every screen on their online application form, the form still insists I have left fields in the "Personal information" section complete. I have gone through this section of the form and manually re-completed every text field three times, but this error message persists. No "submit" button has yet appeared, so I cannot submit my application.

I have 47 hours to solve this problem before the application deadline; I need to find a solution as quickly as possible as my referees will not receive emails notifying them to submit their references until my application is complete. Can anybody please tell me how to complete my application?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Completing an application

Thank you for your post in the Community!

when fields are blocking the submission of an application, red asterisks should appear next to any fields that the system is seeing as incomplete.

If you continue to experience issues when reviewing the fields in the Personal Information section, I recommend reaching out to the HR team at Sarah Lawrence College to review the error message you are receiving in the application.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Completing an application

Thank you for your post in the Community!

when fields are blocking the submission of an application, red asterisks should appear next to any fields that the system is seeing as incomplete.

If you continue to experience issues when reviewing the fields in the Personal Information section, I recommend reaching out to the HR team at Sarah Lawrence College to review the error message you are receiving in the application.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!

View solution in original post