Community Subscriptions

AlesiaW1
Journeyman

Community Subscriptions

The Community Subscription instructions in the powerpoint from PowerSchool does not work.  The powerpoint shows different applications to select i.e., PeopleAdmin, PeopleAdmin Applicant Support, PeopleAdmin 5.8, and SelectSuite.  In PowerSchool under PeopleAdmin tab I only have the option to select PeopleAdmin Applicant Support.  I would guess this has to do with security since I can't see my cases either.  

4 Replies
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Community Subscriptions

Hi @AlesiaW1,

Thank you for your post!  I understand the steps for subscribing are not working when you are trying to subscribe to the categories for PeopleAdmin.  You should have access to PeopleAdmin now and I am going to provide the steps below so you subscribe to the products.  

1. Select 'PeopleAdmin' at the top of the page.

2. A drop-down box will appear select 'PeopleAdmin Applicant Support'

3. Select 'PeopleAdmin Applicant Support Knowledge Base'

4. Once you select this category, on the right side of the page you will see, 'Options' (in a blue box).

5. Select Options, which is a drop down, then select Subscribe.

For PeopleAdmin 5.8 Administrator see the steps below.

1.  Select 'PeopleAdmin' from the top of the page.

2.  The drop-down will appear, select 'PeopleAdmin 5.8'

3.  Once you select 'PeopleAdmin 5.8', on the upper, right side of the page you will see, 'In This Category' (in bold print).

4.  Under the bold print, you will see, 'PeopleAdmin 5.8 Administrator Knowledge Base' and 'PeopleAdmin 5.8 Administrator Forum'.  

5.  Once you select the 'PeopleAdmin 5.8 Administrator Knowledge Base', on the right side of the screen you will see a rectangle, blue box that says 'Options'

6.  Select Options, which is a drop down, then select Subscribe.

You will repeat the same steps for each knowledge base and forum that you would like to subscribe to.  I hope his information is helpful and if you need anything else let me know!

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
AlesiaW1
Journeyman

Angela,

Thanks for the instructions but that is not what I was trying to convey.  I was trying to get an RSS feed for Select Suite 7 but the only option I can select is the PeopleAdmin Applicant Support.  I need the SelectSuite7 RSS feed and do not have that option for a choice as I should.  Thanks

AlesiaW1
Journeyman

Angela,

After my last post something changed because I now have the access I need.  Thanks to you and my Support Representative!

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @AlesiaW1,

I am glad you have the access you need.  You are welcome!

Thank you,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!