Community Forum Glitches

dplotzki
Journeyman

Community Forum Glitches

This forum is also a bit of a time-vampire. After spending 15 minutes writing a submission and crafting the message body in HTML, I get the following error:

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 2.26.48 PM.png

It then deleted the lower half of my message and I got to type the whole thing over again. 

1 Reply
Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Re: Community Forum Glitches

Hello @dplotzki -

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community.

To better assist you with the result you experienced when posting a message with HTML content, would you please advise the steps you used to post your comment.  Did you manually type the HTML content or did you copy and post form another source?  Please be aware when posting an HTML comment, the Community message default setting is Rich Text and you must select HTML to post a comment containing HTML content. (see screenshot below)  Once we receive this additional information from you, we will be better able to test the process and report any issues to our development team.

HTML vs Rich Text post.PNG

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

@dplotzki wrote:

This forum is also a bit of a time-vampire. After spending 15 minutes writing a submission and crafting the message body in HTML, I get the following error:

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 2.26.48 PM.png

It then deleted the lower half of my message and I got to type the whole thing over again. 

JanD
PowerSchool Community Moderator