Community Access - Videos

Highlighted

Community Access - Videos

I have created an account, but when logging in I am given a message that it does not recognize my login.

3 Replies
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Community Access - Videos

Hi @BevNeel!

I would love to assist you with the issue. Would you please provide the link to the resource you are trying to access to help us troubleshoot better?

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted

Replying to your communciation.

PowerSchool Training Videos link >

PowerSchool Community says "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @BevNeel,

Thank you for providing the requested information.

PowerSchool Community offers a plethora of resources to our users through our comprehensive knowledge base articles, discussion forums, and product release updates.  Some resources are publicly available while others are available to designated roles in a district such as the role of a Designated Support Contact.

If you are unable to access a resource it would be likely that the resource is only accessible by Designated Support Contacts in a district.  If you feel you should have Designated Support Contact access, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact of your district to request the access to be added to your account or sending an email at businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request Designated Support Contact access be added to your account.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!