Clearing Old Absence Approvals

AmandaD3

Clearing Old Absence Approvals

Hello,

I am trying to clear old absence approvals for one of our directors and it won't let either one of us.

Is there a way to clear it?

Thank you,

6 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Clearing Old Absence Approvals

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

Would you please confirm if you are attempting to approve previous absence requests or remove the approved absence requests?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
KellyH11
Trainee

We are having the same issue - we are unable to approve the old absences

anita8669
Trainee

Hello,

I am also trying to clear old absence approvals for one of our directors and it won't let either one of us.

Is there a way to clear the past absence?

thank you!

Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

After reviewing this request with the Unified Talent Support Team, we discovered the Unified Talent Support Team will need to remove absences from previous directors.  Because of this, I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Support Team to submit a request to remove absences from previous directors within the district.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
anita8669
Trainee

Thanks for your reply.  Where do I go to contact the Unified Talent Support Team?  

Community Moderator

Thank you for participating in this thread in the Community!

PowerSchool Designated Support Contacts within each district work closely with PowerSchool Support for assistance with any PowerSchool product within the district.  

If you are not a PowerSchool Designated Support Contact, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact in the district to request assistance with any PowerSchool product. You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request the Designated Support Contact role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

Jamie H.