Chat Support Access

jsallee_mtsd
Rookie

Chat Support Access

How do I gain access to Chat Support on this site?

7 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Chat Support Access

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!  

I will be happy to look into the access of chat support with you!  Would you please provide the product team that you are attempting to connect with for Support?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jsallee_mtsd
Rookie

Thank you, Jamie. I am attempting to connect with SIS. In future, I will likely need access to Unified Classroom and Enrollment Admin Support as well.

Best,

Jon

Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information! 

I have followed up in a private message to discuss access to chat Support for Unified Classroom and PowerSchool SIS.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Hari_PrasadK
Rookie

Hello,

I am unable to see chat support on PowerSchool Community.

I am unable to login into PowerSource, when I tried to reset the password, it displays the below message:

"The username you entered is not associated with a valid PowerSource account. Please contact the technical or implementation contact(s) at your school district to request a PowerSource account. They are authorized to create and manage PowerSource accounts for your school district."

I am the District Admin and my colleagues who are also District Admins cannot login in to PowerSourcse and they cannot reset their passwords too.

Could you please fix this at the earliest.

Best,

Hari Kondaparthy

@jamiem7 wrote:

Thank you for providing this information! 

I have followed up in a private message to discuss access to chat Support for Unified Classroom and PowerSchool SIS.

Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

I will follow up with you through private message to gather more information.

Jamie H.
emartin
Rookie

l also need help accessing support on this site.  I am the data coordinator for my charter, so I'm the highest up and can't figure out how to access the help I need!  

Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!  @emartin 

We are receiving reports of users experiencing difficulties accessing PowerSource and the PowerSchool Community.  We are working quickly to resolve the access for all users.  We will continue to provide updates in this announcement thread.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.  Thank you for your patience as we work through this issue.

Jamie H.