Chat Feature & Attendance Records

cdonovan
Recruit

Chat Feature & Attendance Records

I clicked on chat feature and I received a message that I do not have access to this feature.

My question is in regards to attendance reports.  We are currently in an Audit and the auditor is requesting attendance records for Grade 12 students (2019/2020) that graduated in June.  As we have rolled over the school year, how would access these records?

Thanks

Christina

1 Reply
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cdonovan,

Currently, PowerSchool Designated Support Contacts(DSC) have access to the chat/case portal within the Community to create a case with the Support team. I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Designated Support Contacts within your district, to add that role to your PowerSchool account if that is required.  They should be able to connect with the Support Team and follow up with the sync process for further assistance.  You can email the PowerSchool Team at businessoperations@powerschool.com as well to work with the Designated Support Contacts within your district to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.  

Designated Support Contacts should be able to assist you with your query regarding accessing attendance reports.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!