Case portal access

dBro
Achiever

Case portal access

Hello,

I am the new data tech in my district and would like to get access to the case portal area. How do I go about getting access?

Thanks!

2 Solutions
dBro
Achiever

Thank you, @SowmyaN  

I will use the email you provided to request access.

Is there more than one Designated Support Contact allowed per district?

View solution in original post

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @dBro 

This is a great question!

The number of Designated Support Contacts depends on the school district. If you have requested to provide access using the email address provided in the previous post, PowerSchool will work with the school district to provide you access. 

Please feel free to reach us if you have further queries. We are happy to help! 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

7 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @dBro 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

In Community, some resources are open to all community members while others are restricted to certain roles within a district such as Designated Support Contacts.

If you wish to be a Designated Support Contact, I recommend reaching out to one of the Designated Support Contacts of your school district who should be able to assist you further.

You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contact within your school district to request the Designated Support Contact role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

Sowmya Karmel
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
dBro
Achiever

Thank you, @SowmyaN  

I will use the email you provided to request access.

Is there more than one Designated Support Contact allowed per district?

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @dBro 

This is a great question!

The number of Designated Support Contacts depends on the school district. If you have requested to provide access using the email address provided in the previous post, PowerSchool will work with the school district to provide you access. 

Please feel free to reach us if you have further queries. We are happy to help! 

Sowmya Karmel

avilak
Recruit

I received an email saying I had access to PowerSchool Community resources as a Designated Support Contact but when I click on the resources in the email it says I don't have access. I reset my password and the resources were still not there.

Thanks.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

If you have the Technical Contact role for your school or district, you should be able to connect with PowerSchool Support using the PowerSchool Community.  Please note, it can take up to 24 hours for the access to update once the Technical Contact role is added or you create your Community account.

This article should help you get started in the Community as a Technical Contact once your access is updated.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
gigicosta
Recruit

Can you please give me access to the case portal.  I am new to my school.

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gigicosta,

If you recently created your PowerSchool Community account, it can take up to 24 hours for the correct access to reflect on your end.

You can learn more about it in the article linked below.

Getting Started on PowerSchool Community for Designated Support Contacts (Technical Contacts) 

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!