Case Portal

MarieG2
Hobbyist

Case Portal

Hello,

I used to be able to see all of the cases our team has submitted in PeopleAdmin Community and it is the same now with PeopleSource, but the way PowerSchool is set-up, I will see only the cases that I sent?  Please let me know if a setting can be changed in PowerSchool where I can see all cases submitted by my team.

Thanks,

Marie Gonzales

4 Replies
Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Re: Case Portal

Hi @MarieG2

Thank you for posting your question.  If I am reading this correctly, I believe you are asking how to view other people from your District's Support Cases, which you have already found you can do in PowerSource but not in the Community. Please let me know if my understanding is not correct.

At this time, the ability to view cases submitted by others is limited to PowerSource, and you will need to log in there if you require this access.  We are working to add this option to PowerSchool Community's Case Portal, so please stay tuned for this update.

Please let us know if this didn't fully answer your question. 

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
MarieG2
Hobbyist

Thanks so much.

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

MichelleB,

I strongly recommend the feature which MarieG2 described be added to the PowerSchool Community. Until this happens, please don't shutdown PowerSource.

I recognize that software needs to be improved. However, it is bad form in my opinion to remove features which are very beneficial. The feature of being able to view all my site's cases is crucial to our ability to solve problems by searching our site's cases to see if the problem has occurred in the past and apply the solution from the case.

Furthermore, one additional feature is missing from this site. I cannot see all the cases which I have created in PowerSource. Would you please have this site display all the cases I have created?

Thanks,

Jose Calahorrano

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @JoseC2,

Thank you for reaching for assistance!  I am looking into your case portal access and will follow up with you through a direct message soon.

Best,

Angela

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!