Case Portal - No Access

pgpulley
Hobbyist

Case Portal - No Access

I am one of the Schoology Admins for our district and a former Schoology and PowerSchool Ambassador.

A ticket was supposedly set up in the Case Portal here in PowerSchool for me, but I have no access to the portal. (Case 06205469).

Despite being told twice access had been fixed, I still have no access.

Dr. Pulley

Dr. Philip Pulley, Ed.D.
Fieldcrest High School
History of Western Civilization, Dual Credit Communications
Formerly a PowerSchool & Schoology Ambassador
@Philip Pulley
1 Solution
pgpulley
Hobbyist

Except now pushed to August...so I'll accept this as solution but I would not say that this was actually solved.

Dr. Philip Pulley, Ed.D.
Fieldcrest High School
@Philip Pulley

View solution in original post

10 Replies
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @pgpulley,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  

Currently, Schoology cases are not available in the PowerSchool Community Case portal until further notice. However, we sent you a private email where we explain this in more detail.  We will continue to follow up with you in the private email on the next steps.  

Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
pgpulley
Hobbyist

Nina,

The case number I provided and a link to this site were provided to me by my Schoology Client Success rep. Jane. That case number is not a Schoology ticket and there are no open tickets on my Schoology account. I had all of those closed as nothing was happening with them.

Dr. Philip Pulley, Ed.D.
Fieldcrest High School
@Philip Pulley
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @pgpulley,

Thank you for your response. We followed up with this response in a private email. We will continue to follow up with you in the email.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
pgpulley
Hobbyist

Nope, not solved and no one additional has reached out to me despite multiple messages stating that someone would.

Dr. Philip Pulley, Ed.D.
Fieldcrest High School
@Philip Pulley
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @pgpulley,

We are sorry to hear that your issue has still not been resolved.  We have provided you with an update in your case:  06268619.  It appears a few of our team members have attempted to contact you today. We will follow up with you in the case with more details. 

Please let us know if you have any more questions.  Thank you!

Nina R.
pgpulley
Hobbyist

Nina,

As I cannot access the portal, I don't know what number Jane put in...again, part of the problem. I have no idea what is even in that case.

I just emailed you my phone number. I have no missed calls today and generally speaking cannot answer the phone during the day as I am a classroom teacher (which PS seems to ignore the fact that we have students to teach during the day).

I will only be able to answer calls on school days from 11:30 am to 12:40 pm or after 3:05 pm CT.

Phil
Dr. Philip Pulley, Ed.D.
Dr. Philip Pulley, Ed.D.
Fieldcrest High School
@Philip Pulley
pgpulley
Hobbyist

It would be best to have whomever is trying to reach me email first so I know who they are and what they are wanting to discuss.

Thanks.

Dr. Philip Pulley, Ed.D.
Fieldcrest High School
@Philip Pulley
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @pgpulley,

We sent you a private message. We will continue to follow up with you in the private message. Thank you!

Nina R.
pgpulley
Hobbyist

Reserving judgement until the 9th when I have been told that I will have access.

Dr. Philip Pulley, Ed.D.
Fieldcrest High School
@Philip Pulley
pgpulley
Hobbyist

Except now pushed to August...so I'll accept this as solution but I would not say that this was actually solved.

Dr. Philip Pulley, Ed.D.
Fieldcrest High School
@Philip Pulley