Case Portal - Manage Cases

lchubbs
Hobbyist

Case Portal - Manage Cases

Why can't I see my cases when I go to Manager Cases?  I know I have open items and resolved items but all items are blank when I go to the page?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Re: Case Portal - Manage Cases

Hi @lchubbs

As of this afternoon, this issue appears to be resolved:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Technical-Contact-Forum/Status-Update-Issue-Resolved-Community-case-...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
9 Replies
Community Moderator amandaa
Community Moderator

Thank you for your question.

We are looking into it and we’ll reach out to you directly to work with you on this.

Amanda
cappleby01

Any idea of the ETA for this being fixed? 

Highlighted
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @cappleby01,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community.  You should be able to see and manage your cases in Case Portal.  If you continue to experience issues let me know and I will be glad to assist you further.

Best,

Angelam
Community Moderator amandaa
Community Moderator

We are continuing to look into this. As a current workaround, you can log in to PowerSource at support.powerschool.com, navigate to Support, then My Cases to see your cases listed there. If you have any trouble logging into PowerSource, you can use your school email address and the forgot password link.

Amanda
Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Hi @lchubbs

As of this afternoon, this issue appears to be resolved:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Technical-Contact-Forum/Status-Update-Issue-Resolved-Community-case-...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Michelle B

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
CharlotteS2
Rookie

Where do I find our Cases? I do not see mine or my districts.

Community Moderator

Hi @CharlotteS2,

Thank you for reaching for assistance through the Community.  I reach out to you through a direct message to gather more information from regarding your cases.

Best,

Angelam
CharlotteS2
Rookie

How do I see my WHOLE list (which is only four of many since 2008) when I have none resolved?  I received a separate message from you. How do I reply to you privately?

Community Moderator

Hi @CharlotteS2,

I received your direct message and I followed up from there.  If you have additional questions, do not hesitate to ask.  I will be happy to help!

Best,

Angelam