patriciag
Apprentice

Re: Case Portal Access Denied

I am getting the same message.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @patriciag

I'll be reaching out to you shortly in a direct message to help you with your account access. 

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
wild
Trainee

Case Portal Access Denied

Hello, How can I see and submit tech requests for Chalkable ? I am getting the following message: "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue." I am the Technology Director for my district.  

Thank you,

Donna Williamson 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @wild

Thank you for posting in our Community! I will reach out shortly in a direct message to help you with your account and the access issues you are seeing.

JbidK
bdavis3
Trainee

We have the same issue at our district, we can't get to our prior cases or anything.  Please help

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bdavis3

Thank you for letting us know. I'll be in touch shortly to help you with your account.

JbidK
boutland
Rookie

I am having the same issues with getting to the case manager. My case portal access is denied. Thanks for your help!

Barbara

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out, @boutland, I will be in touch shortly via direct message to help with your account.

JbidK
Vance_M_Allen
Hobbyist

I got that Access Denied message when following a link in an e-mail notification I got from PowerSchool a few weeks ago. I ended up handling that a different way, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would please ensure I have access to the forums and support sites for all of the following products our district has purchased as I am one of the designated PowerSchool technical contacts in our district:

• PowerSchool SIS and PowerTeacher Pro
  • PowerSchool Mobile
  • PowerSchool Assessments
  • PowerSchool Analytics/Performance Matters
  • PowerSchool Learning
  • PowerSchool Special Education
  • Unified Classroom

Thank you for your help.

--Vance

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out, @Vance_M_Allen! We'll be in touch shortly in a direct message to help with your account.

JbidK