Case Portal Access Denied

dziedzicjk
Practitioner

Re: Case Portal Access Denied

I was trying to click on the Contact Support - eFinance Plus Case Portal on the help.powerschool.com site. Not PowerSource.

ddickson
Journeyman

I am getting the same message attempting to get into the Case Portal for Business Plus.

dianah54
Hobbyist

To ddickson:

Are you sure you are registered with PowerSource [https://support.powerschool.com]? You would have received an email invitation to register. It would have to be triggered by someone in your organization who has permission to add users to PowerSource. It is a different registration than any account you created at Power School Coomunity [https://help.powerschool.com]..

Once once you have registered you should get an email to verify your email address which must be replied to, in order to activate permissions.

If you did all the above and still can't find your Cases then you should submit a new support case to find out what's up, or call Customer Support at 1-866-905-8989

Hope this helps,

Diana

ddickson
Journeyman

I reached someone via email.  They have been looking into it for the past 3 days. They indicated that they have to define me in the system and then I shall be able to sign in then.

I am also the technical contact.

Still waiting for them to contact me.

Regards,

Dolph

dziedzicjk
Practitioner

I got an email from PowerSchool inviting me to register for the PowerSource site. Once I completed that registration, the PowerSchool Community was able to link to that account, and I can now use the Contact Support link for eFinance through the community site. I think they are just overloaded with requests since it's a new roll out of the site.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing this update, @dziedzicjk!

We're glad you now have access to all the appropriate resources. We will continue to respond to requests as we receive them. If you have additional questions, please let us know!

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
ayersj
Trainee

I am also receiving "access denied" when trying to go to the case portal for Chalkable.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for letting us know, @ayersj! We're happy to take a look at your account and will be in touch shortly in a direct message with the next steps.

JbidK
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ddickson

Thank you for posting in our Community. We reached out to you in a message through the Community. Please do respond there and we will be happy to continue to help. 

Jbid

JbidK
MarthaM
Trainee

I too am receiving this message, and I am our district's administrator for support access to BusinessPLUS.