Case Portal Access Denied

Highlighted
stsymbalov
Journeyman

Case Portal Access Denied

Hello,

I am new to PowerSchool Comunity. How can I see the tech cases for PerfornancePlus? I am getting the following message: "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue." I am PerfornancePlus administrator for my districts.

Thank you,

Simon

53 Replies
kbassett
Hobbyist

Re: Case Portal Access Denied

2018-04-24 08_06_55-Access Denied - PowerSchool Community - Internet Explorer.pngI recieved that message as well.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kbassett

I just reached out to you in a message about this. Please respond through that message (envelope icon) to let me know if this is working better for you.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
cripes
Journeyman

I would like to have access to Chalkable Case Portal.  I am West Noble School Corporations Data Technician.  I do Chalkable support for our staff.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cripes

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! I'll reach out in a direct message shortly to help you with your account.

JbidK
jbutler
Trainee

I am new to the powerschool community and I have the same problem other are having.

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Let me know how to resolve this.

Thank You

Community Manager
Community Manager

@jbutler, thank you for reaching out. We'll reach out to you shortly in a message to work with you on your account.

JbidK

Same with me!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sphdonnakwitowski

We'll be in touch shortly in a message to help you with your account.

JbidK
ddickson
Hobbyist

I am in now.  They had to send me the email link and reset my password.

Thanks all.