Rookie

Re: Case Portal Access Denied

i am trying to get into chalkable and recieved the message case portal denied

Highlighted
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @mwoliung,

Thank you for reaching out through the Community for assistance!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to gather more information.

Thank you,

Angela

Angelam
PowerSchool Community Moderator
dianah54
Hobbyist

Did you register as a new user on PowerSource at https://support.powerschool.com?

Even if you had credentials for the old Support Site, you have to re-register at the new site.

Also you do better to access your cases from PowerSource > Support Tab > My Cases button, than from PowerSchool Community > Contact Suppot > Case Portal at https://help.powerschool.com

Hope this helps.

Diana

kbassett
Hobbyist

I did just do a new registration as the email implicated, but will try going through the my cases part.

kbassett
Hobbyist

Would you be able to post the link to get to powersource as well, please?

I'm still fairly new in terms of submitting cases, but I do have 2 of them open.

dianah54
Hobbyist

I did but it is very confusing. 

https://support.powerschool.com is the URL for PowerSource

~Diana

dianah54
Hobbyist

When you get to 

PowerSource > Support  > My Cases > Browse Cases

Try Filtering by:

Show = My Site's Cases

and

Keyword = PerformancePLUS

~Diana

kbassett
Hobbyist

Thank you for your help. Turns out I didn't get a username and password for PowerSource. Am working on getting that component and it should be all good. Smiley Happy Thanks again!

MunsonMK
Rookie

I'm a BusinessPlus user, and had Admin access on the old support site.

I didn't received a new registration for Powersource and it's not recongnizing my email address.

dianah54
Hobbyist

You have my sympathy. This what the site directs for existing users that need an account:

Existing Customers

Please contact the technical or implementation contact(s) at your school district to request a PowerSource account. They are authorized to create PowerSource accounts for your school district.

Note: If you do not know who your technical or implementation contact(s) are, please contact your school or district leadership team (superintendent, principal, etc) or technology department as they were likely involved with the acquisition of PowerSchool software for your organization and would likely know who is designated as a technical contact. For security reasons, the Web Services team cannot disclose the identity of technical or implementation contacts.

============

I hope this indicates whom you should contact in your organization.  I received an email notification to create my PowerSource account.  It was sent from PowerSource <powersource@powerschool.com>

You really do need a PowerSource account in on order to do more that view existing cases, or to filter a Case search.

Good luck.