Cannot log in to apply for a position

Highlighted

Cannot log in to apply for a position

For Select Location:  It will not let me choose People Admin.  ????

I applied for a position in 2015 and was hired. Since this time, I have helped with searches and was a level ! and a search coordinator.  I now would like to apply for a position and it will not let me log in under either of these emails.  I have told the system I have forgotten my email and it says that it sent me an email, but nothing gets sent to my email.  I have called our HR department and they do not understand what the issue is and asked me to send in this support ticket.

I hope you can assist me.

Thanks!

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot log in to apply for a position

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

While the Community is a great place for questions and we encourage you to continue posting in the Community for users' best practices, I recommend reaching out to Unified Talent Support to discuss the access to log in and submit your application.

A case can be created with Unified Talent Support by hovering over Contact Support at the top of any page in the Community and selecting the Unified Talent product. Please complete the information and choose Live Assist chat or create a case.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!