Cannot Enter more than 2 Immunizations

Richardsons

Cannot Enter more than 2 Immunizations

During Kindergarten registration, Carlisle's tool WILL NOT let me enter more than two immunizations.

It clearly says "space will be provided" after entering the first few--I'm guessing it's supposed to pop up or populate more blank fields--but nothing happens. After entering the first 2 with dates, the screen stutters, but loads nothing.

We have tried this with mobile on 2 phones, PC on Chrome and Firefox with no success. This cannot be user error with 4 devices/browsers used, and there has to be somebody else out there experiencing this problem?

Does the website/tool have a known issue?

Please help.

1 Reply
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Cannot Enter more than 2 Immunizations

Hi @Richardsons,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  Due to the issue you are experiencing with the registration form, I recommend reaching out to the district office and request to speak to an Administrator.  The Administrator should be able to resolve the issue and if they are not able to, then they know who to contact to get this issue rectified.  I hope this helps and if you have any questions, please let me know!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!