Cannot Access Resources

RHartung_CSI
Journeyman

Cannot Access Resources

Hello,

It doesn't appear that I have the proper access level to review documentation and instructions in PowerSchool Community.  I used to have access to all of this in PowerSource.  I currently work for a district authorizer and we have many schools on PowerSchool that I need to help troubleshoot their issues.  What do I need to do to get my access level increased?

Thanks,

Ryan 

1 Solution
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @RHartung_CSI 

Thank you for sharing this information.  I have followed up through a case that was created and have shared your access level.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

7 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @RHartung_CSI 

In order to further assist, would you please share the documentation link/URL to which you are referring? 

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
RHartung_CSI
Journeyman

Absolutely, first off - I can never seem to find any resources by searching PS Community, it never seems to pull up what I need.  I usually find in PowerSource and click on the link that takes me to Community, but has a message "Hmmm, it looks like you don't have access to that resource".  This has happened a lot over the several months, but I usually just figure it out another way.  One recent example I have is:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-Knowledge-Base/PowerSchool-Start-of-Year-Guide/ta-p/...

As a side note, I'm not sure how the resources are set up in Community, but I am under the impression that this is replacing PowerSource.  Is there an area for training documentation and guides that can easily be accessed?  

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @RHartung_CSI 

I'll be happy to look into your access level.  To assist you further, I have reached out to you through a support case.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
RHartung_CSI
Journeyman

Absolutely, I work for a district authorizer of charter schools throughout the state of Colorado.  We have many schools on PowerSchool, all on their own instances of it.  I help with troubleshooting issues, setup, and resource creation to assist our schools.  Having access to all the necessary documentation and resources is extremely important to assist the schools we serve.  Below is a list of schools:

Academy of Arts and Knowledge

Ascent Classical Academy Douglas County

Ascent Classical Academy Northern Colorado

Colorado International Language Academy

Colorado Military Academy

Colorado Springs Charter Academy

"Community Leadership Academy

and Victory Prep (CLA and VPA)"

Global Village Academy - Northglenn

Golden View Classical Academy

High Point Academy

New America School - Lowry

Ross Montessori School

Stone Creek Charter School

The Academy of Charter Schools

Thomas MacLaren State Charter School

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @RHartung_CSI 

Thank you for sharing this information.  I have followed up through a case that was created and have shared your access level.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator

View solution in original post

jcorbat
Trainee

Hello,

I also need my Access Level increased. I have taken over all PowerSchool administration for our School.

-Josh

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @jcorbat 

Some areas in the PowerSchool Community are open to all members and some are accessible based on the roles assigned within the district.  I recommend reviewing this article for the common reasons that you may receive a message that you do not have access to a resource and the process to request the access.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator