Can't access linked page - "State Specific Reporting Resources"

kmcmichael
Padawan

Can't access linked page - "State Specific Reporting Resources"

Hi. My Tech Director forwarded me a PowerSchool TechNote email with a link to state specific reporting resources and I am very interested in learning more about this as it is part of my job. However, I can't access it. When I try, it tells me I do not have permission to access the site. Can someone tell me how the permissions work? Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Can't access linked page - "State Specific Reporting Resources"

Thank you for reaching out in the Community regarding Community access!

Currently, PowerSchool SIS Designated Support Contacts have access to State Reporting updates for PowerSchool SIS.  

If you feel you should be a PowerSchool Designated Support Contact within your district, I recommend reaching out to a current Designated Support Contact to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account.  If the person that sent the link has access to the State Reporting updates, then he or she should be a Designated Support Contact within the district.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
6 Replies
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community regarding Community access!

Currently, PowerSchool SIS Designated Support Contacts have access to State Reporting updates for PowerSchool SIS.  

If you feel you should be a PowerSchool Designated Support Contact within your district, I recommend reaching out to a current Designated Support Contact to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account.  If the person that sent the link has access to the State Reporting updates, then he or she should be a Designated Support Contact within the district.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
MDeFore
Practitioner

That's not always true, I get this error on occasion and I'm our main tech contact, Support has to email me the file.

Community Support Expert ElstonS
Community Support Expert

Hi @MDeFore

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool Community!

I will follow up with you through a private message to gather more information. 

Elston S.

MDeFore
Practitioner

Got Error 403 when trying to access the most recent state reporting release info this morning. Went to PM the ps person that messeged me, said there is a limit on private messeges...so I am posting here I guess.

Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information! @MDeFore 

I have reached out to you privately to review your access in the Community as well as any error messages you are receiving when attempting to send a private message.

Jamie H.
MDeFore
Practitioner

I'll try to make a few minutes today, been crazy here at the school

The "solution"...I"m not seeing, the state link takes you to the support.powerschool site, and those options mentions aren't available.