Can I have access to the Powerschool SIS Case Portal

hopkinsa
Padawan

Can I have access to the Powerschool SIS Case Portal

Hello, I work in my district's SIS system a lot, as I'm a data analyst, and I would like to have access to submit a ticket to the case portal. Could someone give me access?

hopkinsa_0-1638373634422.png

Best,
AJ

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hopkinsa

Resources are accessible based on the role assigned by your school or district.  This article will provide the most common reasons you may receive a message that you do not have access to a resource. 

We are also reviewing your access to Case Portal in the Community and will follow up with you through a case in order to protect your privacy.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
hopkinsa
Padawan

Hi @KritiS 

Thanks for responding! I'd really appreciate a case to be opened. It looks like my account on powersource has been identified as a tech contact. But its not appropriately connected to my powerschool community account. I went through the instructions and tried to reset my password, but it didn't fix my issue.

Thank you!

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hopkinsa

If you have updated or created an account recently, it takes up to 24 hours to sync the roles and for your access to be updated. You should be able to access the resources in PowerSchool Community now.

If you continue facing issues, we recommend providing us with a screenshot of the error message you are receiving.

This article would help you in getting started with PowerSchool Community.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!