Calendar Filter in Professional Learning

ARTIL
Hobbyist

Calendar Filter in Professional Learning

Hi,

Is there a way to filter Calendar events in the Professional Learning platform to display courses offered by selected Office or by endorsement type?

Also, if it is possible to display course applicable to certain demographics only?

It will be more user friendly and focused especially when you have hundreds of trainings.

Thank you.

1 Solution
ARTIL
Hobbyist

Thank you, I voted for the enhancement. It will be very useful to get targeted info displayed in calendar format.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ARTIL,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community.

Currently, the option to filter the Calendar events to display courses offered by selected office, PD Point type, endorsements type is not built into the system. There is an Enhancement Request that another user had already raised for this request. We recommend voting on it and leaving a comment. You can search for this request on the PowerSchool Ideas Portal with the id PMPD-I-337.

Meanwhile, we hope that other Community users drop by and share their insights on this if they have been able to find a workaround to this.

ParitoshT
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

ARTIL
Hobbyist

Thank you, I voted for the enhancement. It will be very useful to get targeted info displayed in calendar format.

View solution in original post