Automated Emails

aascott
Recruit

Automated Emails

Talent Ed sends automated emails for interviews, positions filled, etc. Unfortunately, it does not give administrators access to the emails sent. These automated emails should show under the contact tab so districts will have verification that the email was sent. We currently have a problem that our automated emails are not even going out. I would not have known this if someone had not contacted me to inquire about an interview time. If it were in contacts, I would have known it was not sent.

It would be very beneficial for this feature to be added.

5 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aascott 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! We are glad to assist you.

The applicant's email activity can be seen by navigating to Application Manager > search the applicant > blue folder > Contact Log tab.

The type of email that you are expecting to go out can be checked by navigating to Configure > Staff Email Notices/Candidate Email Notices/System Email Notices to make sure that the type of notification is not disabled.

Please let us know if this helps to solve the issue.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
aascott
Recruit

I do not see where I can enable the notifications that an invitation for an interview went out. The application has changed position filled option is enable, but not showing in contacts. 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aascott 

Thank you for the follow-up.

We recommend checking your interview notifications by navigating to Configure > Communication
Tools > Candidate Email Notifications > and then enabling the interview notifications.

Please let us know in case of further queries.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
aascott
Recruit

Hello,

It is enabled. It does not send an email or save the email to contacts.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @aascott,

We will have to take a closer look at your district's Applicant Tracking setup to determine the reason for emails not showing up in the contacts log.  We see that you have an existing case with PowerSchool Applicant Tracking support.  We recommend continuing to work with the support team, who can take a look at your setup to provide a solution.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!