Hobbyist

Re: August Challenge- Best Back to School Tips

I thought I was getting Powerschool swag :(

cup.jpg

Highlighted
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

I am so sorry you did not receive the cup with the PowerSchool logo.

I have followed up in a private message to discuss this further.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Well @PS_AM1  I see that we have not yet reached 20 members with Back To School ideas, so I will chime in with mine in mid February. This suggestion works anytime of the year and is often overlooked as a way to communicate with your staff, teachers, students, and parents. 

Are you harnessing the power of Sign In Screen Custom Messages? You'll find this when signed in as Admin under District/District Setup/District Information. Here, you can customize what your users will see on their sign in page. Hard to miss these messages. Inform users about maintenance (see example), end of term, Tips & Tricks, and whatever you want to communicate. You can even inlude live links to help users get somewhere quicker. This messaging is done at the district level, so you cannot customize messages for each building. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 11.25.48 AM.png

What messages have others shared in this space? Share so we can all benefit.

Dave Tchozewski
Director of Information Technology
Kenowa Hills Public Schools
Grand Rapids, MI
Highlighted
Community Support Expert Reshma
Community Support Expert

Hi @DaveSki 

Thank you for sharing your experiences and suggestions to improve PowerSchool SIS for all users!  

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!