Application is asking for Employment history for the last 5 years. It is still coming up incomplete

Teressalrj

Application is asking for Employment history for the last 5 years. It is still coming up incomplete

Hello, Please advise.  The application is asking for an employment history of the last 5 years with your most recent job first. I have entered the information and it's coming up error. My most recent job is 8 years and it's still saying incomplete. 

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Teressalrj,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community with your query.

To assist you further, would you please confirm the name of the PowerSchool product that you are asking about?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Teressalrj

Hello,

I am applying for a job on this career portal. I selected " help" and it directed me to you.

https://careers.msm.edu/postings/8975

THank you

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Teressalrj 

Thank you for sharing the link to the career portal.

We suggest reaching out to the institution's HR department for further assistance.  Your HR department will help you in resolving your concern.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator