Applets in assessments

irenneberg1

Applets in assessments

Can someone tell me, is it possible to insert an applet into a Practice Assessment. Thanks.

3 Replies
Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Re: Applets in assessments

Hi @irenneberg1,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance with the PowerSchool Community!

We would love to help you with the issue to insert the applets into a practice assignment. To allow Community members and PowerSchool to further assist, would you please let us know which product you are using?

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
irenneberg1

Hi Sowmya.

Thanks for getting back to me. At the moment I just want to be able to embed Geogebra into an assessment. 

Many thanks

Ingrid

Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Hi @irenneberg1,

Thank you for posting in the Community!

Thank you for this information. we'd love to further assist your adding applets in assessments. To allow us to research this topic further, would you please provide the PowerSchool product you are working with creating assessments. Some products that incorporate assessments are Unified Classroom, PowerSchool Learning, PowerSchool Assessment, and Performance Matters.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!