App not working

Highlighted
eluebker
Novice

App not working

I have used the eSchoolPLUS Admin app for the last two years and it is currently not working for anyone in our district. I have no problem logging on to the PC version of eSchool. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

5 Replies
Community Moderator staceyb
Community Moderator

Re: App not working

Hello, @eluebker - 

Thank you for your post.  I suggest you enter a support case as there could be a variety of reasons the eSchoolPLUS Admin App is not working.  Our eSchoolPLUS team would be happy to assist you.

Kind regards, 

Stacey

eluebker
Novice

I would love to submit a case to the support team but every time I click on the link for contact it says "access denied".  I would call if there was a phone number listed for support but there isn't one.  That is why i tried using the forum.  

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @eluebker

One of our team members reached out to you in a direct message. Please let us know if we can continue to help.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
lvonder
Rookie

Did you get your issue resolved? Because I am having the same issue and cannot find a good way to contact any kind of support.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @lvonder

Thank you for your posts in our Community! It looks like you have started a request with our support team. Please let us know if we can continue to help.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager