App not working

Highlighted
eluebker
Novice

App not working

I have used the eSchoolPLUS Admin app for the last two years and it is currently not working for anyone in our district. I have no problem logging on to the PC version of eSchool. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

5 Replies
Community Moderator staceyb
Community Moderator

Re: App not working

Hello, @eluebker - 

Thank you for your post.  I suggest you enter a support case as there could be a variety of reasons the eSchoolPLUS Admin App is not working.  Our eSchoolPLUS team would be happy to assist you.

Kind regards, 

Stacey

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select 'Accept As Solution' on their post so others can see the solution too!
eluebker
Novice

I would love to submit a case to the support team but every time I click on the link for contact it says "access denied".  I would call if there was a phone number listed for support but there isn't one.  That is why i tried using the forum.  

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @eluebker

One of our team members reached out to you in a direct message. Please let us know if we can continue to help.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
lvonder
Rookie

Did you get your issue resolved? Because I am having the same issue and cannot find a good way to contact any kind of support.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @lvonder

Thank you for your posts in our Community! It looks like you have started a request with our support team. Please let us know if we can continue to help.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager