Apex Report -- What to do with it?

Highlighted
GrantH
Journeyman

Apex Report -- What to do with it?

I have created a page in Application 100 - PowerSchool Enterprise Reporting. Great!

How in the world do I use it? I can't seem to find documentation on what to do; I've just been winging it until now.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Apex Report -- What to do with it?

Any reports created in Application 100 should show up in that list to be added to the PowerSchool menu of Enterprise Reports. Are you sure the page you created in APEX Application 100 was an interactive report?

In APEX app100 - Create Page > Report > Interactive Report > (go thru the 4 steps to create the report)

Jason Springel | Solution Strategy Director, SIS and PowerSchool Evangelist | PowerSchool
3 Replies
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi Grant,

Go back to PowerSchool > Reporting > Enterprise Reporting and click the Add button to add your new custom report in to PowerSchool's list of reports. You need to have the role permission to Manage Enterprise Reports to see the Add button.

Jason Springel | Solution Strategy Director, SIS and PowerSchool Evangelist | PowerSchool
GrantH
Journeyman

Thanks Jason! My report doesn't appear in that drop down list. Is there a setting that the report needs to show up in that list?

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Any reports created in Application 100 should show up in that list to be added to the PowerSchool menu of Enterprise Reports. Are you sure the page you created in APEX Application 100 was an interactive report?

In APEX app100 - Create Page > Report > Interactive Report > (go thru the 4 steps to create the report)