Accessing Unified Talent (TalentEd) on an iPad

michellebothel

Accessing Unified Talent (TalentEd) on an iPad

When my administrators attempt to use their iPad for walkthrough they are not able to scroll down through all of the options. This is happening on a Safari and Chrome browsers. I looked for an app that would enable them to use this program on an iPad but was unable to find one. Can you help me figure out how to help them with this problem?

4 Replies
MartinH1
Recruit

Re: Accessing Unified Talent (TalentEd) on an iPad

I am having the same issues here. Is there a fix?

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

Our Developers with Unified Talent are working to find a resolution to allow Unified Talent to be accessible on iPads.  We were able to release an update yesterday that should resolve the issue for users in the latest browser versions.  Can you please confirm if you are using the latest version of your browser?  If you are not in the latest version, would you please update the browser to see if users are able to scroll within Unified Talent?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
MartinH1
Recruit

I have double checked and my ipad is current on all browsers and current available version of IOS. The scrolling issue is still occuring. I just double checked this right before typing this reply.

Community Support Expert BishalG
Community Support Expert

Hi @MartinH1, Thank you for confirming that you are using the latest version of all browsers on your iPad.

In order to better troubleshoot and solve the issue you are facing, we would require some additional information.  To make sure that no private information is shared on the Community I would suggest that you reach out to your school district's Designated Support Contact who should be able to work with our Unified Talent Support team to help resolve your issue.

Hope this helps!

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!