Access

ddannar
Hobbyist

Access

For some reason, I can no longer access Support for PowerSchool SIS or PowerTeacher Pro.  Why would that be?

3 Replies
Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Re: Access

Hi @ddannar,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance with PowerSchool Community!

PowerSchool Community is a public forum with a lot of different sub-forums and knowledgebase articles in it. Some forums and knowledgebase articles are open to all community members while others are restricted to certain roles within the district such as Designated Support Contacts.

I have a similar thread that gives more information on how to reach out to get access to Community resources.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ddannar
Hobbyist

I've had "contact support" access for years and used it just last week for a chat.  I no longer have any option to use any type of support so something has changed in the last week or so.  My supervisor is also inquirying on this on my behalf.

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @ddannar,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance to the PowerSchool Community!

We are happy to help you with access to PowerSchool Community. We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool Community. I will follow up with you over a  Private message.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator