Access to submit ticket

jmduke

Access to submit ticket

I would like to get access to the case portal area and any other area in order to receive customer support. How do I go about getting access?

12 Replies
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jmduke,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!  We have sent you a private message on your access levels.  We will continue to follow up with you in the private message. Thank you. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
bbruce
Recruit

I am trying to post a Helpdesk ticket.

So far, very difficult.

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @bbruce,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with submitting a ticket.   Your role should allow you to submit tickets.  Can you provide us with more detail on what's happening when you are trying to submit a case?  Are you getting an error message, products not appearing from the dropdown, etc?  Please let us know and we can look into this to determine the root cause and work towards a resolution.

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
EugeniaD_Ceibal
Hobbyist

Hi Nina, 
I am having the same issue. I can not access to the Cases Portal. I am the Support Contact in my organisation.

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @EugeniaD_Ceibal,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We created a case on your behalf. We will follow up with you in the case about your access levels. Thank you!

Nina R.
EugeniaD_Ceibal
Hobbyist

Nina, 

Thanks for your help! I I look forward to finding a solution for this situation. At this moment the Cases Portal continue not showing me the tickets. 

Regards, Eugenia

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @EugeniaD_Ceibal,

You are welcome.  We will continue to follow up with you in the case, privately about this matter.  Thank you for your patience while we work on resolving this isssue on your behalf. 

Nina R.
dbond
Rookie

Hello,
I would like to know where I click to put in a IT ticket for Powerschools?
Thank you,

Danielle
dbond@sncdsb.on.ca

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @dbond,

Thank you for posting on the PowerSchool Community!

I will create a support ticket on your behalf to further discuss the case and chat features with PowerSchool Support.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
dbond
Rookie

Thank you Cindy I would appreciate that!

dbond
Rookie

Hello Cindy,
I am still not able to create a ticket in PowerSchools.  It is getting frusterating as this is my job for the board and it has been over a month and I am not able to contact someone.  
I need to talk to someone in regards to IEP's for our Learning for All teachers as reports are due.

Thank you,
Danielle

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @dbond,

I am sorry this has taken so long. Please try now to see if you can select a product in the case form drop-down.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support