Access to Just in Time Videos

Highlighted
ppearson

Access to Just in Time Videos

I just attended a Just in Time Webinar and would like to access the link they provided to other videos but I get the message that I don't have access.  How can I get this access.

Link:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-Articles/Just-In-Time-Post-Training-Videos/ta-p/1332...

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

Re: Access to Just in Time Videos

Thank you for reaching out regarding access within the Community!

Currently, the PowerSchool SIS board can be viewed by Designated Support Contacts in each district. If you feel you should be added as a Designated Support Contact, I recommend reaching out to the district's DSC to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account.

The Community team is currently building a structure that will allow users with the Non-DSC role to have access to product boards. We will communicate this release in the Announcement & Tips board. You should be able to receive notifications of all announcements by subscribing to the boards. To subscribe to the board, you will want to choose the Options menu in the top right of the board and select subscribe.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @pdenton,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community! I will follow up with you through a direct message to gather more information about your access.

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
5 Replies
Community Support Expert

Thank you for reaching out regarding access within the Community!

Currently, the PowerSchool SIS board can be viewed by Designated Support Contacts in each district. If you feel you should be added as a Designated Support Contact, I recommend reaching out to the district's DSC to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account.

The Community team is currently building a structure that will allow users with the Non-DSC role to have access to product boards. We will communicate this release in the Announcement & Tips board. You should be able to receive notifications of all announcements by subscribing to the boards. To subscribe to the board, you will want to choose the Options menu in the top right of the board and select subscribe.

Jamie H.
pdenton
Rookie

Jamie,

I am a district Designated Support Contact but I am also receiving this message for the videos. How can I link my PowerSchool and PowerSchool Community accounts to enable access?

Thank you!

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @pdenton,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community! I will follow up with you through a direct message to gather more information about your access.

Angelam7

rrohleder
Trainee

I am receiving a message that I do not have access.  Can you help me to fix this.

Community Support Expert

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

I will follow up with you through private message to gather more information.

Jamie H.