Access to Efinance Plus Forums

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Access to Efinance Plus Forums

Hi @cltccannamel, 

Thank you for reaching out. I'll be in touch shortly via a direct message to help you with your account.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
erinroberts80
Padawan

I am not able to access the eFinance forums either.  I am getting the Access Denied error message. 

Thanks.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Good Morning Erin!

I will reach out to you through a private message to look into access to eFinancePlus further.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
dkemper
Journeyman

Mine also says there are no boards, could you check mine for me, please?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dkemper

Thank you for your post! I will be in touch shortly in a direct message to help with your account.

JbidK
KWatson
Rookie

I have the same exact situation. Could I please be added to the list to correct as well. I tried to enter a support case, but did not have privileges to do that either. Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KWatson

Thank you for your post! I'll be in touch shortly via private message to help with this request.

JbidK
AndrewoOgt
Rookie

Would you please assist me in getting access to the eFinance Plus forums as well.

Thanks.

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hello @AndrewoOgt,

Thank you for your post!  I will follow up with you via direct message to assist you further.

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
TamiB5
Journeyman

Please help me with this as well!  I have been trying for what seems like forever to figure out WHY I am having issues but I can not see EFinancePLUS information and I do not receive any product update emails etc...  This is so frustrating and no one seems to be able to help me.