Access to Ecollect Materials in PS Community

Highlighted
Journeyman

Access to Ecollect Materials in PS Community

Please review access permissions - keep getting error message:
Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource.

We are long-standing customers of Ecollect.

9 Replies
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Access to Ecollect Materials in PS Community

Hey @kimrizik

We strive to protect the privacy of our Community members. Since PowerSchool Community is a public forum, I will reach out to you via private message to safeguard your private information and to assist you further with access to Ecollect materials in the PowerSchool Community. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

@ElstonS Elston, 

I'm having these same issues. I'm the Technology Coordinator for my district and I need access to everything on this site, including everything regarding Ecollect, since we use Ecollect for registration and I need to update it. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hey @CamLentz,

Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

This is an interactive and engaging forum with various resources such as Knowledge-base articles, specific product forums and product updates that are open to all members. However, there are some Knowledge-base articles, specific product forums and product updates that are limited to Designated Support Contacts only. Community Case Portal and state-specific digest are also accessible only by Designated Support Contacts.

If you feel you should be a Designated Support Contact, I recommend emailing to businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request access to the Community is added to your PowerSchool account.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

The same is happening to me.

Because I have seen multiple users receive the same answer here in community on the matter, I skipped straight to creating a case.

J

Hope this helps!
Jeannie

Jeannie White
Edkey, Inc. - The Sequoia Family of Schools, Arizona, USA
10 LEAs (Subdistricts) -- ~6000 students
Hosted by PowerSchool
AOI and Meeting Attendance

I am not a PowerSchool Employee
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @DataJeannie!

To discuss the issue of accessing PowerSchool ECollect resources in Community I would contact you through private message.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

What I'm needing is access and help with the Ecollect resources so I can update my Ecollect platform on my PS. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hey @CamLentz

To help troubleshoot your account access and Ecollect resources, I will have to look into your account details. Since PowerSchool Community is a public forum, I will reach out to you via private message to protect your privacy. 

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Padawan

I have the same issue as all of the others in the group. I have been an Ecollect customer for over a year, I am trying to find the resources for some assistance with updating some forms I have. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @SueJeff!

Thank you for reaching out for assistance with the PowerSchool Community!  

We would love to help you with your access to the Community. In order to protect your privacy, I will follow up in a private message to review your PowerSchool Community account with you further.

Sowmya Karmel