Access to Ecollect Material in PS Community

Recruit

Access to Ecollect Material in PS Community

I have district access in PowerSchool, and I need to update Ecollect Forms for our system.  However, I do not have access to all portal on PS Community, and AccelaSchool is no longer accepting tickets, so I am unsure how to ask for a download code. Please advise. Thank you!

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Access to Ecollect Material in PS Community

Hi,

Sections of PowerSchool Community are publicly accessible, however, access to certain areas of the community including the case portal is limited to specific roles in a district such as the role of a Designated Support Contact. 

If you are not a Designated Support Contact and feel that you should have Designated Support contact access, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact in the district to request assistance with the Designated Support Contact role.

You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with your school district to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf.

For further information, please refer to our guide to Getting Started on PowerSchool Community for Designated Support Contacts (Technical Contacts).

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!