Access Denied - Chalkable InformationNow Case Portal

smlstech
Trainee

Access Denied - Chalkable InformationNow Case Portal

I am trying to access the Chalkable InformationNow case portal under Contact Support, but I'm getting the following message:  "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource".  Is that not the correct place to log support tickets?

Thank you.

Barbara Williams

St. Michael Lutheran School

Michigan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Access Denied - Chalkable InformationNow Case Portal

Hi @smlstech,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to gather more information.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
11 Replies
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @smlstech,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to gather more information.

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
faithaa
Rookie

I am having the same problem. I can not access Chalkable to get my lesson plans.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for your post in the Community!

I will be happy to look into this with you!  Would you please provide if you are experiencing difficulties accessing Chalkable within your district or in this site, the PowerSchool Community?

Jamie H.
faithaa
Rookie

I have always put my lesson plans in the new version of Chalkable. I think it's called Chalkable classroom.  When Chalkable/INOW made some changes a couple of weeks ago, I was no longer able to access the Chalkable classroom. When I tried to look up my lesson plans now in the INOW version, it does not show any of my lesson plans.  How can I get access to the Chalkable classroom?

Thanks!

Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi @faithaa 

Chalkable Classroom (aka Digital Gradebook) can be turned on/off for individual schools. You should contact your DTC and ask him/her to submit a support ticket to request that it be turned on for your school if it's not already turned on.

You are correct that if you create lesson plans in Chalkable Classroom, you can can't see them in the INOW gradebook.

I hope this helps. Have a good day!

Thank you for posting in our PowerSchool Community! We welcome others to respond and share their experiences as well.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too! If we can continue to help, please let us know!

dougr

ChrisW22
Recruit

I am having the same issue.  The only access I am trying to achieve is to be included in the Chalkable SIS update emails.  The district is self-hosted, and I need to receive these to ensure our district stays up to date with releases.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @smlstech,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  Currently, Designated Support Contacts have access to the Chalkable Information INOW product board in the Community. If you feel you should be added as a Designated Support Contact (Technical Contact), I recommend reaching out to the district's PowerSchool Admin to request the role.

The Community Team is working to extend Community access to all users with access to PowerSource. We will communicate this release in the What's New board. You should be able to receive notifications of the announcements and monthly blog post by subscribing to the What's New board. To subscribe to the board, you will want to choose the Options menu in the top right of the board and select subscribe.

Angelam7

smlstech
Trainee

Hi Angela,

Thank you for the information.  We a single private school (not in a school district) using InformationNOW so we only have one person (me) as the technical contact.  Could you please tell me the steps I need to take in order to become the Designated Support Contact so I can access the InformationNOW documentation, community forum, training, etc. 

Thank you,

Barbara Baker
St. Michael Lutheran School
Portage, Michigan
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

I will follow up with you through private message to gather more information.

Jamie H.