Access Denied - Atrieve Case Portal

Laura11
Trainee

Access Denied - Atrieve Case Portal

I am trying to access the atrieveERP case portal under Contact Support, but I'm getting the following message:  "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource".  Is that not the correct place to log support tickets?

I just registered recently with PowerSchool Community.

Thanks,

Laura

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Re: Access Denied - Atrieve Case Portal

Hello @Laura11 

Welcome to PowerSchool Community. Thank you for reaching out about your system access. 

Yes, the Case Portal is where designated District Technical Contacts can go to open or manage Support Cases. I'm sorry to hear you aren't able to access it at this time. I will message you directly to discuss your account access in more detail. 

Have a fantastic weekend. 

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
5 Replies
Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Hello @Laura11 

Welcome to PowerSchool Community. Thank you for reaching out about your system access. 

Yes, the Case Portal is where designated District Technical Contacts can go to open or manage Support Cases. I'm sorry to hear you aren't able to access it at this time. I will message you directly to discuss your account access in more detail. 

Have a fantastic weekend. 

Michelle B

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
lruffo

I have signed in, but am told the same thing as the lady before me. 

I am working in TalentEd this morning.  When I attach a document for an applicant and click SAVE - the document is not there...when I try to change someone from HOLD to REJECT - I click SAVE and it goes back to HOLD.  I am unable to save in NOTES and my CONTACT emails are not showing up...

I really need technical support as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Lisa

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @lruffo,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  We received reports earlier other users experiencing the same issue.  This issue should now be resolved.  If you continue to experience this issue, please let us know.

Angelam7

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
bokvistl

I am having this same problem.  Can someone please email me at bokvistl@fsd38.ab.ca.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @bokvistl,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to discuss your access further.

Thank you!

Angelam7

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!