What is this app's purpose?

Highlighted
daniellenowacki

What is this app's purpose?

I thought I was able to view new classes, & my son's assignments on here, and there's nothing. Would appreciate help to use this site appropriately.
1 Reply
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: What is this app's purpose?

Good afternoon @daniellenowacki!

Thank you for your post! The PowerSchool Mobile app is designed to give students a quick view of their grades and attendance data based on the records kept by the school district within the Student Information System. I would like to go through a couple of troubleshooting steps with you to look into the next steps to best assist you:

1) Have you submitted a case to mobile support under the More > Account > Feedback options within the mobile app? Mobile Support should be able to assist you with your inquiry directly. 

2) Are you able to able to view grades through the web portal but not through the mobile app? If so, the device may be utilizing an older version of the app. Uninstalling the app and reinstalling it should display the data available in the web portal. 

3) Are you unable to see any data on the web portal or through the app? If not, the account may either need to be set up for the student or a reset of the account credentials may be required. In this instance, you will want to reach out to the student's school to request this reset. All student accounts for the mobile app are created managed within the school district, so any username or password adjustments should be directed to the school's IT department.

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!