Reset password

Highlighted
Muriah
Journeyman

Reset password

After almost 4 months the app and website will not accept my password. I’ve clicked to reset my password approx 20 times and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN EMAIL WITH THE LINK TO RESET?!? And yes I’ve checked spam/junk. My school has no idea how to fix this. Can anyone please help me?!??? I’ve been dealing with this for almost 2 weeks.
7 Replies
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Reset password

Good afternoon @Muriah!

Thank you for taking time to post your question in the PowerSchool Community! I am sorry to hear about the difficulty you have been experiencing. To better assist you, we have created a case on your behalf and forwarded that to our Mobile App Support team. They should be following up with you soon via email to further troubleshoot the issues you have been experiencing!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
scholke

I AM HAVING THE SAME TROUBLE - 

After almost 4 months the app and website will not accept my password. I’ve clicked to reset my password approx 20 times and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN EMAIL WITH THE LINK TO RESET?!? And yes I’ve checked spam/junk. My school has no idea how to fix this. Can anyone please help me?!??? I’ve been dealing with this for almost 2 weeks.

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi scholke,

Thank you for reaching out.  Can you first verify if you are asking about PowerSchool Mobile?  If so, then the issue that you are seeing may be related to the email that is currently in the system.  I would recommend that you start by working directly with your school or district.  Since this will require access to your school’s PowerSchool system, we will need your school district contact to call into our technical support line so that one of our Technical Support Engineers can examine your account.  

Thanks again!

JulieM

Community Moderator

Pmachuar

I have problem of loging in my account to registers my kids. they AISD web sent me temporarer password but it did not work. I forgot my pass word and my security questions. what can I do now.

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Afternoon @Pmachuar!

Thank you for your post. If you have forgotten your username and password and are also having difficulty with your security questions, you will want to contact your child's school and have their IT department reset your login credentials for you. All registration accounts are set up and maintained by the school district in this way. In the event they are unable to directly address your account login concerns, they should have access to support for Registration and a representative should be able to work with them to get it resolved!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
srividu
Trainee

Hi,

I have exact same issue. I used to have access to parent portal for my child last year. But this year, after registration completion, i am having issues. I try to reset my password, it says it sent an email and I have NOT received any emails to reset the password. Can you please help. It does not even give me the option to answer the security questions. Pl help. I have not been abl to login in to parentportal at all. https://smusd.powerschool.com:443/public/

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

If you are unable to get the email to allow you to reset your password, you will want to reach out to your school district and speak to the PowerSchool Administrator. 

They will be able to reset it for you.