PowerSource phasing out?

cortezd

PowerSource phasing out?

I’m a high school registrar, so I am looking to get some assistance in storing Q2/S1/E1 grade codes. Was hoping to access PowerSouce in this process, but was told PowerSchool is phasing out PowerSource and has been replaced with PowerSchool Community. Can you please confirm? Is this correct?
2 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: PowerSource phasing out?

This is a great question!  PowerSchool is working to add all knowledge based articles into the Community from PowerSource as well as all product's help sites.  PowerSchool's goal is to have one site that will allow users to find information regarding the PowerSchool products within the district and communicate with other PowerSchool users using posts.  

While PowerSchool is working to unify all helps sites into the PowerSchool Community, there is not a timeline when PowerSource will no longer be a primary source for information.  We will send communication of the offical move from PowerSource to the PowerSchool Community.

Thank you for posting this question in the community!

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: PowerSource phasing out?

I will be happy to look into the process of storing term grades with you!  I see you posted in the Assessment & Analytics forum.  To confirm, are you reqeusting the process of storing grades in PowerSchool Assessment or Analytics?

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!