PS PowerTest App on iOS 11.3

Highlighted
dixitarjun
Padawan

PS PowerTest App on iOS 11.3

As today I've updated my iPad from iOS 10 to iOS 11.3 whenever now I open the PowerTest app it only loads a blank white screen on the start up and gradually crashes itself after a while. How to fix it?

Arjun Dixit
6 Replies
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: PS PowerTest App on iOS 11.3

Good Afternoon @dixitarjun!

Thank you for your post! When updating your iPad you will want to ensure that iOS is updated to the most current version. This version should be 10.3.3 according to our Technology Team. When installing the app, you will want to ensure that the PS PowerTest app created by PowerSchool Group LLC is installed. There is an app called PowerTest 2017 created by CrowdCompass, Inc. which is unaffiliated with PowerSchool. If your iPad is updated to the above current version and the app crashes, you will want to uninstall the app and reinstall it, making sure that it is updated to the most recent version, which is version 1.19.10.

If you are able to see a small computer icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the app screen, it should be possible to contact Support by holding that icon down until a dialog box appears. You will then want to type 'help' plus the date backward (for example, since today is 3/06/18, the password would be 'help60'). If you are continuing to experience difficulty, Support would be happy to investigate further if you would like to send screenshots of the issue through a support case under the 'Contact Support' option at the top of the page!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
riknejofyo
Padawan

After upgrading try uninstalling and clearing cache, then re download and install then run the app. That works in most of the cases.

With Regards,

Jofyo

MilesSmith
Padawan

for me why it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

MilesSmith
Padawan

it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

MilesSmith
Padawan

it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hello @MilesSmith,

Thank you for posting. If you have upgraded your iPad operating system, it may have been using an older version of the application. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the mobile app with the most recent version and it should display correctly. If you continue to have any issues, please let us know!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!