Errors Printing Reports

Highlighted
jeckard
Journeyman

Errors Printing Reports

Multiple teachers in my district are having issues printing reports from Assessment Results. 

I have attached the screenshot of the error they receive. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Errors Printing Reports

Thank you for your quick response!  

I was able to print the Individual Mastery report in 'Assessment Results' for all classes that have completed that exam.  

What browser are you using to print the report?

Have you tried clearing the cache within the browser and exporting the report again?  Here is a link that will walk through the steps of clearing the cache is the most popular browsers.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
3 Replies
Community Moderator

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties accessing the Individual Mastery report in A&A. 

Would you provide the name of the exam you are attempting to print an Individual Mastery report?

Jamie M.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jeckard
Journeyman

All of the reports were tried in the image below and produced the same error. 

Community Moderator

Thank you for your quick response!  

I was able to print the Individual Mastery report in 'Assessment Results' for all classes that have completed that exam.  

What browser are you using to print the report?

Have you tried clearing the cache within the browser and exporting the report again?  Here is a link that will walk through the steps of clearing the cache is the most popular browsers.

Jamie M.