Can a iframe be added using a dynamic URL (using student, teacher id or name as part of the URL)

Highlighted
NickAkincilar

Can a iframe be added using a dynamic URL (using student, teacher id or name as part of the URL)

I am looking to embed an iframe in to specific screens of the product for students or teachers and would like to embed an iframe and have the URL dynamicaly created using some value that is currently on the screen such as student or teacher id or name.

1 Reply
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Can a iframe be added using a dynamic URL (using student, teacher id or name as part of the URL)

Good afternoon @NickAkincilar!

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community! In order to better assist you with your question, I wanted to confirm if your question was in reference to PowerSchool Assessment & Analytics or if it was with regard to PowerSchool Learning. While there is currently not a function to do so within PowerSchool Assessment & Analytics, iFrames may be added within Learning if desired. At your request, I would be happy to submit that as a feature request to our Product Team if this is a feature in Assessment & Analytics that you would like to see in the future!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!