Assessments scores not transferring to PT gradebook

Highlighted
gylepat
Achiever

Assessments scores not transferring to PT gradebook

We just rolled out Unified Classroom and the assessment tool 3 weeks ago.  We are having an issue with assessment grades transferring over to the grade book and I am wondering if others are having this same issue?  We have a ticket into PS but am wondering if others are seeing this same issue. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Assessments scores not transferring to PT gradebook

I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool team on your behalf to add video tutorials. We thank you for your suggestions to improve PowerSchool for all users.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
6 Replies
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Afternoon @gylepat!

Thank you for your post. It looks like you had an open case for this issue that appears to have been resolved at this time. To clarify, is everything looking good on your end now or are you continuing to have trouble?

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
gylepat
Achiever

Hi Josh

It evidently was fixed just this morning but I have not had the chance to test it out yet.  I will do that soon.  Thanks for the response.

Pat

Duncan117
Journeyman

I have the same issue. I have tried setting up the gradebook in powerschool learning.  Then when creating assignments in powerschool learning, I leave the box checked that allows for transfer into powerteacher pro.  However nothing transfers over.   It would be great if there were a video tutorial that shows how this process works. 

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Afternoon @Duncan117!

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear you are also having the same type of trouble. Have you submitted a case with Support for this issue? Our technical support team will be happy to work with you to address those issues as needed.

Best,

JoshK 

PowerSchool Community Admin 

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
VickiT
Hobbyist

I agree that simple video tutorials would be very helpful. 

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool team on your behalf to add video tutorials. We thank you for your suggestions to improve PowerSchool for all users.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!