Affidavit of housing form and how to submit online after registering your returning child , online.

Kkbranum2009

Affidavit of housing form and how to submit online after registering your returning child , online.

Affidavit of housing , how do i submit this form online ? I've completed my online registration form for my returning child. I do not see any kind of forms or info about this topic
1 Reply
Community Moderator kevins
Community Moderator

Re: Affidavit of housing form and how to submit online after registering your returning child , onli

Hi @Kkbranum2009!

Thanks for posting in our community!

It sounds like this is a question you have regarding our Registration product.

Once you have submitted the Registration form to the school it is locked and in the schools hands so it can't be updated by you. The school will need to evaluate it at that point and if they need to make updates they can. If they have requested documentation from you to continue the registration process, it would be best to reach out to them directly to see what the best method for delivering those documents would be for them.

Below is an article we have posted that was put together buy our Registration team to help guide people who have questions with Registration and the best methods to get support.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Community-Forum/Troubleshooting-for-Common-Registration-Issues/m-p/8...

Hopefully this information was helpful.

Thanks!

-Kevin