1. Click on “Assessment Library.” 2. Select the subject from the drop-down menu. 3. Click “New Exam.”
4. A new window opens prompting the user to name the exam. Click the box to indicate the creation of a Quick Key exam and enter the number of items in the field indicated with the pink arrow. 5. Select the “Exam Category” and choose the subject or subjects. 6. Click “Create.”
7. A Quick Key table is generated on the right side of the screen. 8. Double-click a cell to enter or edit choices, answers, subjects, or Bloom’s Taxonomy levels.
9. Double-click the cells in the “Choices” column to enter the number of preferred answer choices for each item. 10. Double click the cells in the “Answer Key” column to enter the correct answer for each item. 11. Double-click the cells in the “Subjects” column and use the drop-down menu to select the subject each item should be tied to.
12. Double-click the “Bloom’s Taxonomy” cell and use the drop-down menu to select the appropriate Bloom’s Taxonomy level for each item.
13. Double-click the “Webb’s DOK” cell and use the drop-down menu to select the appropriate Webb’s DOK level for each item.
*Note: Click “Save” often as the Quick Key is being created. Quick Keys do not auto-save as other exams do while being created in Assessment Library.
14. Click “Exam Menu” and select “Submit” from the drop-down menu.
*Note: Depending on the user’s security role, the option to Submit & Approve may display in one step. If this option is available, the user may click “Submit & Approve” and skip step 13.
15. Once the exam has been submitted click “Exam Menu” and select “Approve” from the drop down menu. 16. Once the Quick Key exam is submitted and approved, create a paper/pencil test session and begin testing.